Deep Tissue Massage is a type of massage therapy, involving deep stimulation of the body tissue. The masseuse uses firm pressure and slow strokes of (palms, arms, elbows) to reach deeper layers of the muscles and fascia (the connective tissues and surrounding muscles). It is ideal and recommended for the relief of chronic aches and problematic areas such as;
- Stiff neck and upper back
- Lower back pain
- Leg muscle tightness
- Sore shoulders
- Repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
What to expect from us
- Compliance to your requests and needs pertaining DTM.
- Listening ears and complete pampering of your skin before and after the massage.
- Undivided attention during every session.
What to expect from you.
- A full body shower before a session.
- Underarm must be well shaved and cleaned before any session.
- No use of perfumes or cosmetic products before any session, so as to avoid skin irritations and blemishes.
- All mobile devices must be turned off or placed on silence mode (if necessary), to avoid distractions.
You may feel some stiffness or soreness after a massage. Which necessarily clears out within a day or two. Should there be any persisting concerns relating to pains after the massage, please contact your massage therapist.